Welcome

New members: Please tell us a little about yourself and how you connect to the Ping family. If you're uncertain how you're related to the rest of us, do feel free to post in the Queries forum and we'll do our best to research your connection.
RodPing

Welcome

Post by RodPing » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Welcome!
I’m Rod Ping! My full name is Rodney Ping.
I go by Rod. My birth date is 11/11/52. My wife and I live in a San Diego, Ca. We are both retired. She after 31 years at Teaching and I from the grocery and food distribution. And then demolition. My goal was, is to bring Pings and relatives closer to knowing who they are and where they fit into being a Ping or kin in America. Jim Raney came into my life not too long ago. We are in the process of starting this site.
The precursor to this site has been on FaceBook for a few years. I named it The Ping Family of America. There’s many members on that site. My family comes through
John Ping Sr
William Ping
Bolen Green Ping
Mathais Ping
William Henry Ping
Darrel Ping
Duane Ping

I’m Rod Ping
Ryan Ping
Gabriel Ping
Our other son is
Jarad Ping
Josiah Ping
Our daughter is Breanna Ping Burns
Peyton Burns
And of course more children from each adult child. That brings the grandkids up to nine.
This isn’t a biography! So my wife Mary Logsdon Ping from California!

xping49

Re: Welcome

Post by xping49 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Thanks, Rod, for this great idea of having a website to bring all the Pings together. I love the potential for getting to know one another, researching our common ancestors, having in-person family reunions, and more. And thanks for Jim Raney for setting everything up. An awesome team! :!:

RodPing

Re: Welcome

Post by RodPing » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Thank you